Thursday, October 3, 2013

October!!!!

We have reached October, my favorite month.  It's my birthday today -- and while that's not why October is my favorite month, when I get to this day every year, it's a good time to reflect and also to look ahead.

To me, October means cool weather (please!  after enduring summer, I would like the coolness to kick in ....), apples, leaves changing color, and Halloween.   It's a good month to start back up with more visits to cemeteries.   And, it's a good month to post some cemetery photos.

Happy October, everyone!


small angel2-Sandwich.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Please note that I am officially designating this blog an award-free zone. Thank you!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Before the First Snow kit by Lorie Davison