Tuesday, June 12, 2012

New features / regular type of post: Revisiting the Shelves

Just a quick update about something new I'm going to try.   This last week, I spent time in my personal library (in my house, we have 3 bedrooms upstairs: 1 for me & the husband, 1 for my bunnies, and 1 for our personal library).   Once I did some serious vacuuming and dusting, and some weeding and re-arranging, I discovered I really do have a lot of great books on my shelves.   Which I should revisit and re-read.

So, accordingly, I have created a little graphic (on the right-hand side of my blog), and I'll be doing semi-regular posts where I re-read  & review something I own.   I feel like this way, I'm giving my own books a little love and attention.


4 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

Sounds like a fun feature. I'm excited to see the things you reread and talk about. :)

Jen said...

Thanks, Jenni! :)

Libby said...

What a good idea. You can see if your feelings for a book have changed over time.

Pintar Elaire said...

This was a lovelly blog post

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Please note that I am officially designating this blog an award-free zone. Thank you!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Before the First Snow kit by Lorie Davison