Saturday, October 29, 2011

Bookie Brunch -- we have a winner!!!!

Thanks very much to everyone who not only attended Brunch, but who left great comments!  Very fun!  And congrats go out to Commenter #14, Pabkins at Mission to Read!    An email has been sent, and the package will be on your way shortly!!

Thanks again -- it was a great Brunch to host, and I really did appreciate everyone stopping by!!!!
 
the winner gets a crown!  and maybe a carrot.
 
The winner was chosen via Randomizer (see below):
 
 I have yet to figure out how to get the widget to look right, or if I get it on my blog, to then generate a number.   So, I went, generated, and copied this part:
 
True Random Number Generator 14 Powered by RANDOM.ORG

1 comments:

Pabkins said...

haha - @storywings thinks that I have magical voodoo bookwinning powers. haha Thanks!!

Pabkins @ Mission to Read

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Please note that I am officially designating this blog an award-free zone. Thank you!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Before the First Snow kit by Lorie Davison