Friday, September 16, 2011

Hopping towards the weekend....

another Disapproving Rabbit ... another Hop
Friday again!!!   Not only is it nice and cool where I live (yay!!!), and a bit cloudy (yay!!), but it's Friday -- which means the end of another week and time for the Book Blogger Hop.   Generously hosted by Jenn at Crazy for Books, the Hop allows bloggers the opportunity to visit each other, meet bloggers, discover all sorts of new books, and spend some quality time online.   You can read all about it over at Jenn's blog.

Today's question is:  "As a book blogger, how do you introduce yourself in your profile?"

I had to go over to my "About Me" page and look, because I didn't remember what I had said.   I keep it pretty short, mostly because I don't tend to talk a lot about myself.  I included the fact that I'm a librarian, because I think it definitely influences my outlook on books, authors, and generally, life.  I also included a little note about the kinds of photos I put on my blog because I participate in Wordless Wednesday, but also occasionally post a random photo.

I suppose I could have gone into more detail, but I figured short and sweet was a good way to go. 

Happy Hopping, everyone!!!

4 comments:

Melissas Eclectic Bookshelf said...

I went short and weet as well, but now am considering expanding my profile...

Love your blog design, btw! I am a new follower!

♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

TC said...

Hi, just hopping on by. My profile isn't that long, just a bit about me and why I got into blogging. It is interesting to read a little bit about the person behind the blog I think.

Jenni Elyse said...

I always have trouble with short and sweet. I tend to over share, lol. Short and sweet is a good way to go ... if only I can figure that out.

AlleluiaLu said...

Good Morning! My profile is short as well. I'm thinking of revising it after this prompt because it doesn't say much about the books I like to read -- of course then it would be quite long. Love your bunny picture. Bunnies always appear so soft and lovable. Come visit my blog if you get the chance: http://bookendcrossing.blogspot.com/

Have a good weekend!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Please note that I am officially designating this blog an award-free zone. Thank you!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Before the First Snow kit by Lorie Davison