Sunday, July 24, 2011

Quick Bookie Brunch post ...

Now that our Internet seems to have stabilized......   just wanted to point y'all in the direction of This Miss Loves to Read, who is hosting today's Bookie Brunch.

And, apologies from myself for making her late on the brunch posting.   I had my email all ready to go, and was in the middle of doing stuff online ..... and our connection went out.  Then came back up.  Then went out.   We've been having lightning storms the last few days, and apparently, our provider has been tinkering with things a bit.  I initially thought our modem was acting up, but unfortunately..... not.   So, that made me late in getting back to Irena.

I'm sure she'll have her post up soon, and today's discussion question is a good one, so stop on over and see what we all had to say about classic books ---

thank you, Irena, for hosting!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Please note that I am officially designating this blog an award-free zone. Thank you!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Before the First Snow kit by Lorie Davison