Friday, March 11, 2011

Hopping !!!!!

I'm towards the bottom of the linky this morning .... got hopping a bit late today....   
ready to hop......
But I'm hopping now!!!    This week's Book Blogger Hop (hosted by Jennifer) asks the question (from Ellie -- who, by the way, has an awesome blog):   "If I gave you $80 and sent you into a bookshop right now, what would be in your basket when you finally staggered to the till?"

Fun question!!!    Let's see.... shiny and new, shiny and new.....

Mermaid by Carolyn Turgeon, Flinch by Shaun Tan, Chimerascope by Douglas Smith, the Mortal Instruments trilogy by Cassandra Clare, and probably a few more that I can't think of right now.... but I'm sure I could spend $80, easy!!!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone's choices  --- Happy Hopping !!!!

6 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

The Mortal Instruments trilogy (soon to be quadrilogy, lol) is so good! Have you read it yet? Or, do you just not own your own copy?

Izzy G. said...

Thanks for hopping by my blog! If you haven't read the Mortal Instruments series, you absolutely have to! It's so exciting and hilarious.

Unknown said...

I love the Mortal Instruments series. Good picks! Stopping by, I'm an old follower.

My Hop and Follow!

Laurie said...

Ooh! Yes indeedy: I could choose all those too. And this is the umpteenth time I've seen the Mortal Instruments series mentioned. Time to add to my library list...
Terrific fonts here and your banner's fabulous! How did you design them?
L
p.s. I'm a big fan of the descriptor "meh".

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

I have WAY too many books on my list to choose just a few to buy first. That said, I'd definitely buy Wither for my collection ;)

Lexie said...

Hardcovers definitely make it a lot easier to rack up the money quick! :D

I love your header by the way (and always good to see another fan of 'The New Adventures of Queen Victoria'!)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Please note that I am officially designating this blog an award-free zone. Thank you!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Before the First Snow kit by Lorie Davison