Friday, December 31, 2010

Wrap up post for 2010 challenges......

I had the best intentions..... and I think I bit off more than I could chew, so to speak.   Now, I know better (hopefully).    I've been reading other bloggers' sum-up posts, so here's one of my own.

Flashback Challenge -- completed at the Literati level, of 6 books.

Chunkster Challenge --  completed -- I had signed up for "Do these books make my butt look big" level of 4 books.
2010 Reading Challenge from Bart's Books -- challenge was 20 books, 2 in each of 10 categories.  Uh....  I half completed about 7, and fully completed 4.

Hogwarts Reading Challenge - this one ran until 12/13/10 -- I fell down a bit on this one, as well - although I did complete these classes:  Transfiguration, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Charms, History of Magic, Arithmancy, Ancient Runes, and Divination.   I thought I'd be able to complete everything .... and this challenge kicked my butt.  Which was already kicked from Bart's Challenge.

So ...  what did I learn?   While challenges sound cool, it's probably not a good idea for me to take on more than 3 (I'll have to see if I already did that for 2011....)
totally worn out from reading

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Please note that I am officially designating this blog an award-free zone. Thank you!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Before the First Snow kit by Lorie Davison