Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I'm back -- and all kinds of refreshed now!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas!  I took a small break and did some reading -- and also went to Kansas City, MO.  Now that I've returned, I'm getting back on track --- ready to start posting some reviews.....

and wanted to give a quick thank you to my Secret Santa, Kelsey over at The Book Scout, who sent me a very nice package of books & swag (and which I just opened this morning).   Thank you!!!!

I also just opened my pack of bookmarks, from the Bookmark Swap that I participated in.  Just what I need for my new books!   :)


1 comments:

Amanda Makepeace said...

Nice!! I took a break over the holidays too. Amazing what a little rest and relaxation can do for the soul. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Please note that I am officially designating this blog an award-free zone. Thank you!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Before the First Snow kit by Lorie Davison