Sunday, June 6, 2010

Wonderful award!!!

One of my favorite bloggers, Amanda, sent an award my way!!!!   This is a wonderful way to end my week (especially now that my sinus infection has cleared up and I can breathe/sleep normally again).   And, it's a beautiful day outside ---- perfect!   :)

The rules of the award say to share seven things about yourself and to pass the award on to 15 more blogs I've recently discovered.   Amanda was sneaky and she didn't share anything (but she's been superbusy, so it's ok).  ;)~      So let's see.... seven things.....

1) I am the only one in my family who is a hockey fan.  I'm obviously an aberration in the genetic strain.
2) I do have a tendency to yell at the TV when I'm watching the Blackhawks, and have been known to punch my husband in the arm when I get excited.  He now sits on my left side (I'm right-handed).
3)  I have a little starfish beanie that travels with us and gets his picture taken everywhere.  Right now, the starfish is in Florida with a friend of mine, but in the past, he's been to Britain, Italy, Zimbabwe... and Wisconsin.
4) I have a hard time always respecting that my little grey bunny is a fierce creature --- he's so cute that I want to pick him up and snug him all the time.
5)  I like to fiddle around with beads and jewelry.  Natural stones are my favorite, but I also love glass.
6)  I don't really like to mow the lawn, and wish we had a bit less grass.
7) My favorite speed to go on the highway is 80.

Ok --- and now on to the fun part --- passing this award on to other bloggers!!!   I'm actually passing this along to 7 bloggers (I can think of 15, but a few seem to already have this award......)      And please stop by Amanda's blog --- it's very cool!  


In the Library of Lady Violet                         Lucy Was Robbed  
  Paper, Pens & Lipgloss                  Portrait of a Woman
She is Too Fond of Books                                                      The Crowded Leaf
Starmetal Oak

4 comments:

Lisa (starmetal_oak) said...

Wow, thank you so much for the blog award! It really means a lot!

Also, I am a hockey fan too! But since I am Canadian, that means my whole family is too!

Sa Toya said...

:D Thankies I do shout at the telly too hahaha!

Whitney said...

Thank you so much! Your little starfish is a very experienced traveler.

Lawral the Librarian said...

Thank you for the blog award! I always talk (yell?) at the TV and often make wild hand gestures. Since I'm usually holding knitting needles when I do this, no one sits too close. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Please note that I am officially designating this blog an award-free zone. Thank you!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Before the First Snow kit by Lorie Davison