Friday, June 25, 2010

Time to Hop!!!!!

I realized I last posted on Tuesday, so I'm making up for a little lost time.....   and it's Friday already!!!!   That means it's time for the Book Blogger Hop!!!!!

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer over at Crazy for Books (which you should definitely check out!) and is a great chance to discover blogs (and get your own blog discovered, too)!    I'm a little short on time today, so I plan on hopping either later this evening, or tomorrow morning --- but I plan on discovering some cool new blogs this weekend!!!

this week, I'm using a picture from one of my favorite sites, Disapproving Rabbits (you know, rabbits, hopping....... )

2 comments:

Mel u said...

I love your border and header pic and am now happy to be a new follower-

The Reading Life

Lisa Richards/alterlisa said...

Hey! Just stopped by from the Hop! Is it not amazing how many bloggers do this each week? This week my trip to the Hop is brought to you by the number 2, so starting with #22 and every entry # ending in 2 will receive a visit from me.

alterlisa AT yahoo DOT com
http://lisaslovesbooksofcourse.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Please note that I am officially designating this blog an award-free zone. Thank you!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Before the First Snow kit by Lorie Davison