Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Waiting on Wednesdays ---- a quick thank you!

I just wanted to post a little thank you to all of the bloggers who post a "Waiting on Wednesday" on their blog.    I really love reading all of these, because it helps me make sure that I'm top of the cool new books coming out --- and I can make sure I order them for our library's collection.   I'm always impressed by the new books that people know about  --- how do you all do that????!!      At any rate, I don't have a Waiting on Wednesday post, myself, but I wanted to do a little shout-out to everyone else who does ----- thank you!!!!!



and ok - what does this starfish have to do with anything?   Nothing!  He's just happy (and he has a nice cold pint behind him).    This little starfish goes just about everywhere I travel and lives for photo opportunities.    :)

3 comments:

Jill said...

Awww...what a nice post! I'm so glad WoW puts new books on your radar...that's what it's all about!!!

Anonymous said...

What a nice post! This was my first week participating and I plan to become a regular.

LOVE the starfish! I'd be happy, too, if I was sitting next to a pint!! :)

Ranee said...

It's Star! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Please note that I am officially designating this blog an award-free zone. Thank you!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Before the First Snow kit by Lorie Davison