Monday, March 15, 2010

Steelroots

Just thought I'd post about something completely different today.   I went to the Morton Arboretum yesterday (I live in the Chicago area) because we were finally blessed with a little sunshine (!!) and I wanted to take some pictures of a new exhibit they have there.   These sculptures are amazing -- so organic!  Some of them are huge, some are small (about 2 feet tall).   I'm looking forward to going back and taking more pictures as Spring continues onward.   But for now......

To learn more about the Steelroots, click HERE

2 comments:

Amanda Makepeace said...

I've never seen anything like these before. Very cool!

Jen said...

I haven't either, but I already have a few favorites that I wish I could take home! :) I plan to go back a few times and take more pictures -- they can completely change depending on which angle you look at them from.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Please note that I am officially designating this blog an award-free zone. Thank you!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Before the First Snow kit by Lorie Davison